Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NEWS FROM JOHN STARR
Carron,
I had some serious back issues a while ago, and hadn’t bowled until this past Saturday. I had a few of my lower vertebrate decide to go out of place, and then refused to return to where they belonged in a timely manner. Then to top it all off, we went out to Pittsburgh in early October to visit with Becky’s sister and catch a Steelers game. To say the least, the trip was very hard on my back, but well worth the pain.
My Brother-in-law scored Jered and me field passes, so that was an experience all by itself. I have never been to a Pro game before, and have been a life-long Steelers fan, so this was a special treat.
I have enclosed a couple of pictures from the trip. The first is the family getting ready to eat at one of the local eateries, and the other is Jered and I on the field prior to the game.
See you soon on the alleys.

John Starr



1 comment:

  1. Hope your back is doing better, John. You can always use it as an excuse as to why I beat you in bowling because we both know it wouldn't happen any other way!!!

    Good to hear from you today!

    ReplyDelete