Thursday, March 27, 2008

SICK LEAVE

(Here's another joke from Brett. He truly thinks he is insulting me with the blonde jokes, however, I think the blonde in this one is pretty damn smart. I can so see myself saying something like that!) :-)

I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that maybe if I acted 'CRAZY' then she would tell me to take a few days off.

So, I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing. I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the boss would think I was 'CRAZY' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing?" I told her I was a light bulb. She said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days." I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the boss asked her, "And, where do you think you're going?" She said, "I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark."

1 comment: