Sunday, February 8, 2009

ANOTHER FORMER TEACHER PASSES AWAY

(Lisa T. sent me this message about Don Brown passing away. You can read his obituary in the Cedar Rapids Gazette if you click here.)


Hi!

Just wanted to let you know Don Brown, the biology teacher, passed away early Wed am, 2/4/09. Shawn and I (and Bella) rec'd a call and went down to the hospital Tues. So sad. I'll miss his grumpy self in my kitchen sipping "lemon zinger" tea, discussing some motocross race or deeper issues with Shawn. No funeral. A get-together is planned at Wapsi Sun., Feb. 22 - time should be announced in the Anamosa paper. I have to go for now.

Will call you soon.

Lisa T.

1 comment:

  1. They switched the get-together to
    the 15th (Sun).I think it was 12n-
    3p. Food to nosh on ect ect. Sorry about that........lisa

    ReplyDelete