Sunday, October 4, 2009

A few things....

A couple things......

First of all, I am still alive.

Secondly, I heard that our classmate, Tony Miell, is getting married on November 14th. Congratulations to Tony and his fiancee, Lori!

Also, there is a benefit for Darcie on Saturday, October 17th. I'll know more details soon.

I have connected with Brad Bieber and Jerald Tew via Facebook! Today is Jerry's birthday, by the way.

Finally... I know it's a ways off yet, but does anyone have any ideas for our 30th reunion? I'll do the work again unless someone else absolutely wants to... :-)

5 comments:

  1. I'll help you, i'm around, will have a graduation that spring but,I can multi-task!!!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Maribeth! By the way, did you get your rug and big-ass bag of dog food out of Wal-Mart without killing anyone??????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Darcie's benefit went well. Didn't see or hear any of the details. Do we have an address to sent some money?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darcie Luxa
    2215 C Street S.W.
    Apt. #4
    Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come back Carron we miss you

    ReplyDelete