Saturday, July 21, 2007

THE FAIR, CHICAGO, BEER TENT, ETC.
I trekked up to Monticello last night for a rip-snorting good time at the fair. The band, Chicago, performed and the median age at the concert was, oh, say, about 44?!?
Anywho, I ran into tons of people we know and snapped the following pics of some of them.
I also saw Mark Jones and Jim Ahrendsen and lots of people from the classes of 1980 and 1982. I heard rumors that Scott Ehlts and Kelly & Milt were there, but I never saw them. I had the camera all ready. Funny thing, tho....I heard lots of comments like, "Oh, jeezus, we're going to end up on the blog tomorrow, aren't we?"
Enjoy the photos and if y'all have any of your own from the fair, please send and share. We're talking about a county fair in Iowa, for God's sake. Y'all have to have some cow, pig, or goat pictures for me, don't ya!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment