Friday, February 29, 2008

KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


OK, here's the story....

I was sitting here today clicking around on pictures in that PennyPostcard link I posted a few days ago. I saw a picture of a house in Martelle. Which made me think of going to school there and once living there. Which made me think of Kelly McMann. Which made me Google her ass and I found a phone number for a gal by that name in Iowa City.

So, I pick up the phone and dial the number thinking I am going to get someone's voice mail, leave a message, and have them wonder what kind of whack-job was calling them because they wouldn't have a clue who I was. But, nooooooooo!

I reached Kelly and we had a most wonderful chat!! She now owns a dog-grooming business in Iowa City and she sounded great!!! She gave me permission to share her e-mail address with everyone, so here it is...

denmannss@aol.com

I gave her the blogsite address, so now she is part of the fun!

Welcome, Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment