Wednesday, June 13, 2007

NOTE AND PHOTOS FROM DIANE

Graduation is over - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We even dodged the big storm that night! Things are MUCH better now!!
I am gearing up for a big visit from Bing and Betty and Janet and John. They are coming up for Father's Day weekend. I am looking forward to it!! We just did some new landscaping in our front yard and Bing is itching to see it! HA!
I can now read the blog from school, just can't see the pictures. I chuckled at all your attic "findings!!"
I am meeting with a photographer today regarding Ryan's senior photos. I can't believe it???
Must flee back to work.
This is my front yard. I have carpal tunnel from painting that damn fence!! HA!!!
Will chat with ya later!
DI

1 comment:

  1. Di, your house looks like a gingerbread cottage. How beautiful!!! My front yard? I have a cement patio slab and some chairs. I soooo don't do flowers. Sadly, I did NOT inherit RA's green thumb.

    ReplyDelete