Thursday, April 24, 2008

AMAZING DAY!


My girls, Alex and Sarah, surprised me with a birthday cake this afternoon. I was in the bathroom blow-drying my hair and they shocked the crap out of me!!

I have heard from so many people today. I am not sure I can name them all, but I'll try.

Cards from Brenda and Diane, calls from mom and dad and my brother. E-mails from Lisa Heitland, Carlene Pinney, Brett, Diane, Tina Hatcher, Doug Wortman, my friends Stan, Kristi, and Darrell, a text and a call from Deutmeyer, a call from Darcie, a text from Tony, an e-card from my sister-in-law, Lene, a call from my aunt, Jan, a call from by boss at work, a text from my co-worker, Sandra. FOUR dozen roses from Dan delivered to my door. And, some stranger dedicated a song to me on the radio. Any ideas who that might be??

And, who's the dyslexic bastard who put 54 candles on my cake???

My kids are fixing me supper and when that's done, I'm off to have a few beers with some friends.

This has been the best birthday ever. Thank you EVERYONE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment