Sunday, April 20, 2008

BIRTHDAY DINNER

After buying me a new skirt, tops, shoes, and jewelry, Dan took me to the Lighthouse Inn for a wonderful dinner of teriyaki salmon, a good bottle of wine, and an amazing jazz band.

He followed up with a breakfast made for a queen this morning while I read the Sunday paper and drank my coffee.

Between the surprise party last Saturday, supper with my folks and kids this past Thursday, and the dinner last night, I'm kind of diggin' turning 45. And, my birthday is not until Thursday!!!

Now, my girls are coming over for an afternoon of laughs outside on the patio. FINALLY, a beautiful day to sit outside.


5 comments:

  1. You two are a perfect pair, Carron. I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So am I. It took a while for me to get there, because losing you hurt deeply, but I can't help but be happy for you now! I've finally made peace with it all and I hope you can forgive me.

    I wish you two every happiness and I hope that your life is everything you want it to be.

    Happy birthday, Carron!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tony. Of course I forgive you. I hope you're doing well. See you Saturday at the convention!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you two getting along. Really though, Carron, is there anyone you DON'T get along with?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, yes there is... When you have a moment, I'll tell you about this lady at work... One word: evil.

    ReplyDelete