Thursday, June 19, 2008

MORE FLOOD PHOTOS

Doug Wortman sent this link of some more flood pictures. The aerial shots give you an idea of the widespread devastation.

I just got off the phone with Darcie. Her Chrome Divas are doing a relief project for the flood victims - many, many of whom lost everything. I would like to encourage the Class of 1981 to join in this effort. If you have anything you would like to donate, whether it be food, clothing, bedding, dishes, or toiletries, let me know. I can pick it up and deliver it to the Divas for the flood victims to pick up for free. Money, of course, is also appreciated, so if you would like to make a monetary donation, that would be great, too!

E-mail me at csbungum@yahoo.com with any questions or if you need a phone number or my address to send a check for me to give to the flood victims' fund.

No comments:

Post a Comment