Sunday, June 29, 2008

THANK YOU FROM KARLA

Carron:

Thanks so much for coming to the Wake. It means so much to know people care. I didn’t realize you were in Springville, that is very close to me in Waubeek. Don’t know when we could get together, but I’ll keep it in mind. You are right; lots of things to deal with now.

I haven’t read the blog site for a while, but I understand you let people know about my Mom’s passing. Thank you.

Please extend my gratitude to all my classmates. I will get to the site to view the messages; I just haven’t done that yet.

Brett Atwood sent me a personal note, and it just touched my heart to know people care. My Mom will be missed by not only her children but a host of people. It’s a great tribute to the life she lead.

Thanks again for your kind expression of sympathy

Karla

No comments:

Post a Comment