Sunday, December 21, 2008

ANOTHER CHANGE IN PLANS

Hi, everyone!

I got a call last night from Mike. He and his wife were waiting until the very last minute to make the decision on whether or not to make the trip to Iowa today. He called again this morning and their common sense told them to stay put and not venture out in this weather. Something about not wanting to get stuck in Nebraska or Kansas for three days....

I have had some RSVP's and a lot of "maybes" regarding Monday night, so I am more than willing to still have a little party. Heck, I've cleaned the whole house - I might as well show it off to someone..... I will leave it all up to you guys. We will be home, so if you want to come for some holiday festivities, just show on up!

I really think Mike's excuse for not coming has something to do with a 2:03 a.m. phone call I received yesterday morning..... it had something to do with partaking in adult beverages with Doug Wortman. Mike doesn't remember it, but I have it saved on my voice mail... tee hee.

Either way, have a wonderful holiday and a Happy, safe New Year!!!!

Carron and Dan

(I have two more e-mail addresses to add to your address book: Scott Ehlts - sehlts@ceciowa.com and Connie Engelbart - connie@lassoerv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment