Wednesday, December 17, 2008

UPDATE ON MIKE'S GATHERING

Hi, again, everyone!


Please note the date change for Mike's little gathering. I

just talked to him on the phone and he said Monday, the

22nd, would be great!! Same place, same time.


Hope to see you on Monday!

Directions to my house: I am assuming you all know how to get to Springville...... so, when you take the Springville exit off 151, go to the "T" intersection (look for Woody's gas station), take a right. At the Casey's, take a left, which is Broadway Street. Go through town, past the P.O., library, fire station, etc. We are 510 Broadway St., big white house on the right-hand side. Take a right on access road around to the back of the house. If you get lost in Springville, call me... hee hee... 319-447-7447.

1 comment:

  1. You guys have a great time....
    I was in Iowa in October and again over Thanksgiving...that's enough of I-80 for a while.......

    Deb

    ReplyDelete