Monday, December 8, 2008

MY BRAIN AGE WAS 28! WHAT IS YOURS?

This is fun, but it will drive you nuts. The site instructions are in Japanese, so read below!

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND THEN FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Touch 'start'

2. Wait for 3, 2, 1.

3. Memorize the number's position on the screen, and then click the circle from the smallest number to the biggest number.

4. At the end of game, the computer will tell you the age of your brain.

5. Leave a comment with your brain age.

Good luck!

http://flashfabrica.com/f_learning/brain/brain.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm 19! And I thought I lost most of my remaining brain cells two birthdays ago... ;-)

    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 27, 32, 36, 35, 36, and 35...and it's even 11:44 PM on a Saturday night!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete