Sunday, December 14, 2008

PARTY FOR MIKE HAUSER

Hi, everyone!

I just talked to Mike Hauser and he is going to be home the week of Dec. 21 - Dec. 26th. I would like to have a little party for him at our house here in Springville on Tuesday, December 23rd. I know it's the night before Christmas Eve, but time is limited and I know Mike would love to see some classmates while he is home.

So, here's the deal -

When: Monday, December 22, 2008

Time: 5:00 p.m. until whenever

Where: 510 Broadway Street, Springville, IA

I will provide the basics, but feel free to bring a bottle of wine or a beverage of your choice. A munchie/hors d'oeuvre would be fine, too!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE RSVP (danandcarron@yahoo.com) so I have an idea how many people might be coming! I hope we can fill the house!!!

Hope to see you on the 23rd! Come for an hour, come for all night!

Carron and Dan
(When sending out the class-wide e-mail, I received a few messages saying some addresses are "undeliverable." If your e-mail address has changed, please let me know...)

No comments:

Post a Comment