Thursday, January 1, 2009

MESSAGE FROM MARIBETH

Happy New Year!!

Kevin shipped out yesterday for Fort Leonard Wood. It was pretty emotional. Okay, I was pretty emotional. It is going to be a long five months. I shed a few tears this am, then realized it's only day 1 so I put my big girl panties on and pulled em up! Kevin is in good hands with the US Army and we are very proud. You all have a great New Year!

Maribeth

P.S. Sue Merritt called this am. She's doing well; it was great to hear from her!!

2 comments:

  1. I was in your very shoes 2 1/2 years ago. Very emotional! I will never forget what his recruiter said as Cam was boarding the shuttle to D.M." On behalf of the USAF thank you for supporting Cam's decision. You shaped him into what he is today we will now take him the rest of the way." Did the waterworks flow!!!!!!. Call me if you need some "I've been there words" You too Carron! Happy New Year
    Lisa T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maribeth -- Hooah! Kevin is in good hands and will continue to make you extremely proud! Please let me know if you ever need any information or support.

    Cheers, Mike Hauser

    ReplyDelete