Thursday, January 8, 2009

Well, we reached a verdict in an hour today. All pretty cut and dried. The good guy won!!! :-)

Dan and I are leaving for Texas tomorrow morning at the butt-crack of dawn. We are making a visit to Brett and his lovely wife, Jen. I'll post pics when we return next Wednesday!!!!!!!! Talked to a friend down there today and it was 81 degrees. I can't wait to get there!! You just watch... knowing my luck, a cold front will come through and it will drop 30 degrees. Oh well, 50 is better than 15!!

More next week! Enjoy your weekend!
Carron

5 comments:

  1. It's is most definitely not 81 degrees here in DFW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good trip you two. And remember anything above -5 is a heatwave!LT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so maybe it did reach 80 yesterday but today it's a high of 50 and strong winds. Welcome to North Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great, great to see you and Jen on Sunday night!! The BBQ was awesome as was the company and the conversation!! Thanks for making time to meet us! I'll post pics soon!

    We just got home about two hours ago. We left 63 degrees and came home to -4.

    I love Iowa. Blecky.

    ReplyDelete