Sunday, August 5, 2007

SHARON IS SO STRONG...
Hi, Carron,

We are all doing as well as can be expected. It was quite a shock when David was killed. Last weekend was very long, but it's getting better. We were all at Mom and Dad's today writing out thank you notes. It seems strange when we get together and someone is missing.

On a brighter note, yes, I am ready to hang and have a good time on the 25th. I still need to arrange for childcare, but I doubt that will be a problem.

I found out today my nephew, Doug's oldest son, is going to be deployed to Baghdad on Oct 24th, from Ft. Campbell, KY. Not what I wanted to hear, but not much anyone can do about it. He is stoked and ready to go, so I guess that is what is important...

Can't wait to see you and catch up on everything!!

Thank you for thinking of me.

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment