Saturday, August 25, 2007

UPDATE FROM ERIC

Hey!

I'm still here. I just have not been online in ages. When school is in session it tends to keep me busier than I like to be. Over the summer, I spent time with the boys playing games and all. I have not taken a grad school class since summer '06 and that's usually about the only reason I get online. So, what am I doning online now? - I'm taking another class so have to be online for that. I do like reading about everyone, just don't have much time to do it (school is back in session - just finished our first week).

I'm only teaching one class this year, but am editing and piloting a new text book being published by A Beka Book, our publishing company - the largest publisher of Christian school text books in the world - check them out online. For the piloting process I have to also write all tests and quizzes as well as the curriculum day-by-day guide - so, it will be another busy year besides all of my other usual school activities.

I'm sorry I have never gotten a picture to you of our latest arrival (Keith - born last December.) He too has added to our business here around home. I don't have a scanner or a digital camera, but - I think I may be able to scan some pictures up at the University C-lab since I am back to taking classes - I'll check it out up there next time I'm up there.

Oh, the yearbook was dedicated to me at school last spring - that was a nice surprise.

Well, the boys are in grade 3, 1, K5 and Keith is 8 mo. old.

Mommy is doing well and me - wow, I'm almost 45 years old - hard to believe.

Not a lot else to tell, I will not be quite so scarce at lest for the next 3 months since I'm taking a class and will be online frequently with that (I just hope I have time to sleep - the dumb class doesn't even start until 8/30 and I already had to read one book and have 4 chapters due in another.

Gotta go, see ya,

Eric (Collins)

No comments:

Post a Comment