Sunday, August 5, 2007

WEED WHIPPED...


Carron,

You can certainly write to me at this address. I have already weed whipped the yard, weeded the tomatoes, fixed the vacuum cleaner, added freon to the van, re-hung mybird feeders (the finches are back), replaced the U.S. flag on my flag pole out front, fixed the toilet seat, and a few other chores.

I am loving every minute of it. It is great to be back home. I have to unpack all my army stuff today. Not all of it has arrived yet. We were forced to leave a large amount of it in Wisconsin and it will arrive next week. It is amazing how much stuff you take with you.

My sleep pattern is a bit messed up yet, but I am getting better. The food is great and I am eating too much. I will get back to the diet thing in a few weeks. I never miss an opportunity to eat chocolate. Life is good!

Scott

3 comments:

  1. Mundane chores become exciting again! Glad you're home, brother!!

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can head out our way if you're
    still looking for things to do-we
    have 40 acres teaming with rabbits
    that have the need to munch my flowers.
    lisa t.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're enjoying life back home! bren

    ReplyDelete