Monday, August 20, 2007

"THAT DIDN'T TAKE ALL THAT LONG"
Bahahahaha!!


Carron,


Sorry for the late reply. We got two of our kids off to college last week. It was pretty emotional. Our oldest is a Junior at ISU and our middle child is a freshman at UNI. Our youngest started back to school today.


Carol started work at a new job the Monday after I got back, so here I sit at home. I have many things left on my list, but have run out of motivation. That didn't take all that long. All the small things are done, but I have blamed the heat for the reason for not doing the major projects.


We plan on being at dinner Saturday night. We'll get there around 5 or so. We were going to come Friday night but Carol has to work Friday and we just couldn't make it happen. We have to swing by Cedar Falls and drop off a printer for my son next Saturday morning. Busy, busy.


No special requests. We are just looking forward to seeing everyone. See you then!


Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment