Sunday, August 26, 2007

THANKS!
Thanks to everyone who attended Scott and Carol's party last night. We had a good turnout and I hope you all had lots of fun!
I will share all the photos with you as soon as I return to Tyler and Downing this afternoon and get my camera.
How could I forget my camera?
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! It's like I'm missing a limb.
No blondie jokes, please.
:-(
(Update: I drove to Anamosa to retreive my camera. T & D was closed. The sign says they're open from 3 - 7 on Sundays. Since they are not open on Mondays either, it appears we'll have to wait until Tuesday for photos. Me without my camera. I feel lost.)
(An update on the update: Dirk Downing called. He found my camera. My missing limb has been reattached. I am returning to Anamosa first thing in the morning to get it. Photos to follow by noon! Whew..... that was worse than being told the world stopped making beer. OK, well, almost.)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carron, Sorry I couldn't make it as this was my very long weekend at the hospital. I'm sure you all had a great time. Can't wait to see the pics. Lisa T.

    ReplyDelete