Friday, August 1, 2008

HERE'S THE SCOOP...

If you all have been following the comments under Shona's picture below, you will see that someone is obviously curious as to a rumor he/she may have heard. Let me put the rumors to rest......

Dan proposed to me at the Boston concert a couple weeks ago and we are getting married on October 11th.

No, I'm not pregnant!!

It's a case of meeting and falling in love with your perfect match and soulmate in life. Besides, we ain't getting any younger!

My dress has been purchased, the lodge has been rented, the bridal party has been chosen, and our families are happy for us! I can't wait to "strut" down that aisle! :-) (Inside joke - I really don't even know what "strut" means or how to do it.)

So, there's the scoop, Mr./Mrs. Anonymous! Happy now??

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Carron, I am thrilled for you. Sometimes you just have to go with your gut, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO happy to see you with someone who treats you SO WELL!!! Big wishes for a wonderful marriage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Carron & Dan!!! I'm really happy for both of you and look forward to seeing you guys when I finally redeploy from Iraq.

    Cheers,
    Mike Hauser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Carron!

    Good grief, I saw you right after the concert, too. Either I must have been blind and missed seeing the ring, or he must have proposed later that night! :)

    Best wishes to you both!

    Tony

    ReplyDelete