Saturday, August 23, 2008

MESSAGE FROM JEAN

Hi!

It's so great to hear from you! We're doing good, nothing terribly exciting to report from here, we're just enjoying the summer! Congrats on your upcoming wedding. That's awesome! Are you getting married over Thanksgiving? I know we are planning a visit in the next few months, just not sure yet when that will be. I would love to have a celebration toast with you and Dan. I'll let you know when we will be in town.

I did talk with Lisa Toner this week, she always has exciting things going on in her household! I get online occasionally and read the Anamosa paper and I check out the class website, it's fun to catch up with the local happenings!

I am looking forward to the DNC being in town next week, lots going on around the city! I'll be sure to report any celebrity sightings!

Thanks for checking in! Congrats and let's stay in touch!


Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment