Thursday, August 21, 2008

OUR LITTLE MIKEY AT HARVARD? WHODA THUNK IT?

Dear Carron --
Things here are going very well.
I found out on 5 August that I was selected to attend one of the Senior Service Colleges (Army War College) starting next summer (2009). It was a goal that I was not quite sure I would achieve; however, now that it has happened I have to figure out where I will go to school.
In the next few weeks, I have to decide where I would like to attend SSC (many options) or apply for a graduate fellowship at a number of different colleges. At the moment, I plan to apply for a graduate fellowship with the JFK School of Government at Harvard University in Boston (keep your fingers crossed).
So, how are things going for you? I hope all is well.
Cheers,
Mike

1 comment:

  1. We will see eagles on your collar soon. Congats Mike. Brian Z.

    ReplyDelete