Thursday, November 6, 2008

MESSAGE FROM BRENDA

Hi Carron,

It's been a while since I was able to catch up on the Anamosa 81 site. I used to read it almost every day!!

You have certainly given all of us a wonderful way to keep in touch and connected through these past couple of years! Outstanding, Amazing, Faithful, True, Caring and Giving, Generous, are just a few of the words to describe someone as Special as YOU for all of the time, effort, organization, phone calls, online-time, (and all of the rest of the things that I am forgetting).

You are an Inspirational Gift, a Motivator, and a Friend with no end, to me and to all of our Anamosa Class of '81! Because of you, memories and reminiscing, seeing and being, and finding and knowing, that no matter how much time passes, our classmates, are still so very accepting of each and every individual one of us, no matter how "crazy" we are, and just as much (or more) a part of our lives as they were way back in 1981.

You, my girl, have been such a Blessing, in more ways than you could ever imagine, to more people than I'm sure you'll ever realize. I, for one, am so grateful for your never-ending energy and enthusiasm. It's been so much fun! I wish I had something more to give you than just a "THANK YOU"! Be sure to keep in touch, as you enjoy your newly married life.

Love ya,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Brenda. You done went and made me cry. :-(

    I love you much and will be in touch! (Hey, I made a rhyme!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You summed it up about Carron, Brenda. I am proud to call her one of my best friends.

    ReplyDelete