Monday, November 3, 2008

MESSAGE FROM MARIBETH

You have done a great job and I will miss hearing from you, I check in on the site at least 4-5 times a week, It's just become part of my day, I guess, and I will send pics of the Moores!!

Big news, Kevin has enlisted in the United States Army, he leaves December 30th. I have been pretty brave but as the months have passed I'm getting a little weepy, this is my baby boy. We are very proud of him but will miss him deeply, he's ready to go, he would leave now but he's going to finish this semester.

Call me sometime and we'll get together!!

So who do you think it'll it be? I'm sure hoping for the big O, can't take another 4 years like the last!!

3 comments:

  1. The county I live in is VERY republican, so I let Vinny pee on every McCain sign in our neighborhood!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Di and MB ~

    When the big O wins tonight, I am going to celebrate with an ice tea and two Sweet and Low's. Oh, hell, it's a historical day, so I'm gonna live large and have THREE of them. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Dan and Maribeth!

    Congrats on Kevin joining the Army. I know you are so proud. I am proud, and scared as well, about my son, Wesley, joining the Air Force.

    Thanks for your kind words. I will be in touch real soon!!!!!!!

    Carron

    ReplyDelete