Wednesday, March 21, 2007


DeDe IS ALIVE!

Hi, Carron!

You can always call me DeDe!!! Actually that's what I expect from my Anamosa friends!

Yes, I did send the info onto Libby. I didn't realize her e-mail address wasn't already on your distro list until I ran into her at work the other day. It's funny that Libby, Mike Beckmann, Tim Finn & his sister Marcia, Jean Reiter's sister Jane, and I all work for VerizonBusiness & are in the same building. Christy Beckmann used to work for the company too (back when we were MCI though).

Work & home are both incredibly busy....we're actually busier now than we have ever been. I was sorry the party at Scott's didn't work over the week-end, but it was my son's b-day on Sunday (he turned 7!) & we had a little family get together to get ready for & I knew we would not be able to make it out on Saturday night. Last week-end was the first week-end my husband and my older son have even been home this month as they have been traveling like crazy for soccer. They are going to St. Louis this weekend. My high school daughter is busy now with track & my 7 year old son is keeping me running with his soccer schedule too. As if things aren't crazy enough, we're planning to start our 4 year old daughter in soccer this spring!

I would love to get some pictures out on the blogsite.....if I ever had a minute to figure out how to do it, I would! Since I have not posted anything out there I feel like people must think I'm ashamed of my family!!! I hope I will get something out there soon.

Hopefully all is well for you & your family. Thanks for all you have done to keep us all connected!!! It's been great! I hope I can join in on one of the mini-reunions soon!

Take Care! Keep your toes warm today!

DeDe

No comments:

Post a Comment