Tuesday, March 6, 2007

WELCOME HOME PARTY FOR SCOTT WEBER
Hey, everyone!
I made a reservation at Tyler and Downing Eatery in Anamosa for Saturday, August 25th. We are having ourselves a "welcome home" party for Scott Weber.
Not sure of the time or details yet, but mark it on your calendars!!!
It is going to be a "buy your own meals/drinks" kind of ordeal. They will need a ballpark figure for attendance, but we can get those numbers later.
I hope we can have a darn near mini-reunion. It would be most fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've got it on my calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Carron! I will put it on my calendar.
    Sharon Kerns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Brett, I am thinking it will probably start around 6:00ish with dinner, for those who want to eat, and then we can move to the bar area for beverages! :-) I have the room reserved for the whole evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great idea.Ccount me and Lori in.

    ReplyDelete