Saturday, March 10, 2007

CHANGE IN BLOG...

Hello, y'all!

As you can see, I have changed the layout of the blog again. I get bored easily when I have to look at the same thing all the time. Let me know if you like it/don't like it/don't give a crap. :-)

Also, was thinking about opening the blogsite up to anyone who wants to post something. Maybe more people would get involved if they didn't have to go through me first. Although, I will post anything you want me to if you don't want to do it yourself. Allowing anyone to post also gets me off the hook because I am sometimes unsure whether or not you want me to post what you send me. I don't like making judgement calls because I don't always use the best judgement. Of course, the number of Coronas oftentimes has an effect on said judgement.

Keep in mind, however, that if I open this up to anyone, and you don't like what they post, I don't want any hate mail or anyone going psycho-bitch on me. That's what the comment section is for.

Let me know if you want your name added to the list of people who can make postings. It only takes a second to add you.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Carron

No comments:

Post a Comment