Sunday, March 11, 2007

ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARTY INFO FROM SCOTT AND DIANE:

New carpet syndrome, yeah – sort of. Actually more like new house syndrome.

This will be simple. No Main Course. Bring your own drinks and also bring heavy hors de oeuvres to share with everyone. .

("Heavy Hors de oeuvres" are the kind that you serve at a cocktail party when you don't plan to serve a meal.)

Email me (Scott P.) at fairlane1967@mchsi.com and I will give you detailed directions to the house.

The party starts at 5:30 PM on Saturday, March 17, 2007.

To keep this straight I will work with Carron and Tony to post information when needed.

1 comment:

  1. Scott,

    I heard from Michelle Phillips today and she said she is ready for a get together, so don't be surprised if you hear from her or if she shows up. That would be so awesome to see her again.

    She suggested that I post your address on the blogsite for those who are familiar with Cedar Rapids, so I did that. Maybe that will save you some e-mails asking for directions!

    More soon...
    CB

    ReplyDelete