Tuesday, March 13, 2007


LET'S ASK DIANE NORTON....

Let's ask Diane if she even vaguely remembers going to Leonardo's after Homecoming our sophomore year?!? I highly doubt she does since she never entered the restaurant.

I remember her rolling down a ditch along Highway 30, a cop stopping to ask what was wrong, her date telling the cop she "had the flu" and her sleeping in the back seat of the car while the rest of us enjoyed a tasty pizza!
And, let's not even mention the bright red Sloe Gin stain on the front of her dress. She told her mom it was Kool-Aid. Sad part is, her mom believed her. I am not sure how she explained the mud and grass stains from her tumble down the ditch.

1 comment:

  1. You are VERY BAD!!!!

    I chuckled out loud just now as I read this though!! Ahhh, memories!!!!!!

    Believe it or not, I actually DO remember SOME of that evening!! It started out really fun!! HA!!!

    Oh yeah - I think you tucked me in that night, too!!!

    HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Di

    ReplyDelete