Wednesday, September 27, 2006


Carron,

Well, this week was easier than last.

I'm actually home for an evening...and will be home tomorrow evening as well.

Tomorrow I have an eye appointment, a massage, a chiropractor appointment, a short computer training at work, and then will spend the evening at home. The dogs won't know how to behave.

I have to go back to work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, then back to Colby on Tuesday and Wednesday, back to work Wednesday and Thursday nights, then off to Grand Junction for three days to romp on my hubby for a while. November and December aren't so bad. I have a BUNCH of paid time off and holiday hours that I have to take or I will lose, so I'll get to take it a little easier.

Unfortunately, January-March are hell on wheels. I have eight weeks where I will need to be in class Tuesday and Wednesday, then at clinicals Thursday and Friday,,,,,and somehow try to work Saturdays and Sundays. Unfortunately, I can't carry my time off over into the new year, so I will have to borrow time off. My boss insists it won't be a problem...but we'll have to get special permission from the Warden.

Lance just keeps reminding me that it will be over in the spring.............if I live that long. We promised each other an Alaskan cruise when I get finished with school, and I'm pretty sure we're going to seriously need it by then. Eating good food, sleeping when we want, and a whole lotta hanky panky goin' on...... :-)

Keep posting the pics. I love looking at them!

Deb

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear from you!! Also good to hear you will be getting a break soon. Definitely sounds like you deserve it!!!

    Enjoy your "romp." Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete