Saturday, September 23, 2006

(Just received this from Sharon!! Yeah! Next time I see you, we get to have a beer! Not like at Janet's party where we were all having the time of our lives and you were Miss Pregnant Sober One!)
You are having way too much fun on a Saturday night!!!...in your jammies at 8:00? And I thought I was the only one who did that!!! You have been on the run, so a little down time probably feels good!

Loved the Homecoming pictures of your kids!!! Wow...are they ever cuties!

Not much exciting here...just trying to get adjusted to life with a newborn. Charlie is 8 weeks old now, so time for me to head back to work on Oct 2nd, and I'm not looking forward to it. Days at the pie factory versus home with Charlie...hmmm, lets see...actually I'm not sure which would be more work at this point, but I definitely know what is more rewarding! I'll take pay in smiles and coos anyday over cold hard cash!!

Better sign off and get some rest before it's time for the middle of the night feeding....yes, he is still not sleeping through the night....oh well... I am attaching a picture of me and the kids from last weekend at a fall festival in the Quad Cities!!

Have fun tomorrow night! I love reading all the emails and living vicariously through everyone else!
Sharon Covington-Kerns

2 comments:

  1. Deb ~ Have I told you how much I enjoy hearing from you and how funny you are?!? Thank you soo much for keeping in touch. You look fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, you should have seen Sharon pregnant. She was perfect. Perfect little belly. No fat elsewhere. I wanted to bitch slap her, but it would not be nice to do that to a pregnant woman. Dammit.

    ReplyDelete