Thursday, September 28, 2006


Hello Carron:
Thanks for writing. We are doing just fine. I have received e-mails from so many classmates. It has been great. Of course Tom H. sent a drinking photo or two. He often forgets that I have access to automatic weapons. The photos are great. I visit the blog almost daily. I still haven't posted anything, but I promise I will eventually give it a shot.
I hope all is well there. It sounds like the Pumpkin Fest is going to be a great time. I am sending a photo of me and some of my companions in front of our Battalion signs. I am the one right in the center. As you can see, I am not the oldest one over here.There are one or two with a few years on me.
The temperature here is now just under a 100 degrees most days. Fall is in the air. The rainy season is right around the corner. Ramadan starts this week. That means more mortars and sniper fire. Those wacky Muslims know how to party.
Take care and keep the e-mails coming.
CW3 Scott Weber
1034th CSSB
302-242-9545
To Serve The Warrior

1 comment:

  1. I always love to hear from you and Carol! Thank you so much for the e-mails and the pictures.

    Be safe ~
    Carron

    ReplyDelete