Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Here's an e-mail from Tony Miell and a picture of him taken at the reunion on July 22, 2006.

Carron,

Don't know if I'll see you online later tonight or not, but work has mellowed out a bunch in the last few hours...busy as hell earlier! Got all the e-mails (thanks again ;-)) and I signed into the blog page. It was not very evident how you were supposed to get logged in, but I figured it out. I set up a small profile like you did. Who knows? Maybe it will take off!!

If I don't see you on later, have a good night!

Tony

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing, Tony! Hope to be awake later to chat a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! what a memory!!! was that old man Ruhl? seems like Greg Ruhl's dad was in charge of all that....don't remember if he did the deliveries now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Riding mower??? I'll bet you were popular at 5am!!! Me, I just had to worry about my bag getting caught in my 10 speed tires and flipping me over!! But I could eventually ride a wheelie all the way up Cedar St hill!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10 years and out for me. still an air traffic controller...with the FAA now. glad to see things worked out well for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wife thinks we should move closer to Ia. Still have my folks in Anamosa & sister in Ill, her cousin is living in Schleswig Ia. I hate the cold. And I love hurricanes. bz

    ReplyDelete