Wednesday, September 20, 2006

E-mail and family pic from Brian Z. I am using all the restraint I have NOT to comment about the hair...........la, la, la..............

Your brother still looks 17. I was eating at the restaurant in Monty (early 80's) when his wedding party walked in. Maybe it was the rehearsal dinner. Got to say hello to him. I want to say I ran into Phil O that night too. I was home on leave during my early AF days. I see you live in Ely. Do you know any of the Sheely's? I think Mark was the Mayor down there awhile back. They are my 2nd cousins. The blog is perfect for what you are doing. The user group wouldn't take images. We want to use our sky miles this fall and possibly come up north. Won't make the punkin fest though. If I were formerly blond that would indeed be dangerous

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful family you have, Brian. Let's all hope those gorgeous kids inherit their mother's full head of hair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, well, don't feel bad. Between my mom and me, my kids are going to be gray as mules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Judy, Mitch, and Renee Sheely. Are those the ones? Judy and I used to sit together during our sons' baseball games. Her ex was/is a Linn County Sheriff's Deputy. Is that Mark? I have lived in Ely for going on 19 years and I don't remember him being mayor. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes. Say hi for me if you run into him. bz

    ReplyDelete