Thursday, September 28, 2006



Hello, y'all!!
*Below is an e-mail from Eric Collins. Oh, gosh, can you imagine his horror when he opened his e-mail after a MONTH and saw all the updates and e-mails from classmates? How funny is that?? I am attaching a picture of Eric and his beautiful family. It was scanned on my home scanner, so it is not the best, but I have had a lot of people ask about Eric, so I wanted to include the photo he sent me with his reunion information. He and his wife are expecting their fourth child soon!!
*It was a slow news day. That's all I have. I did exchange a few e-mails with Maribeth, but nothing so important it requires posting.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Take care ~
Carron
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carron,
Hey. I haven't been online in about a month - once school starts time flys.
I jumped on here tonight as I was looking for an update for a math program - checked email and wow - I've got for pages of stuff to catch up on - I see onin the list from Brian - will try to get to that soon.
I did get in touch with Scott over in Iraq - also forwarded his address to my sister - Scott worked with for several years at United Fire and Casualty in CR - her and several others there wanted to email him.
I will try to get some picts to you - I don't have a scanner so will have toget with a friend. Can't do so this weekend - have two tests to grade and adumb bulletin board to put up - oh, I have to make it first too. I have not had to do bulletin boards in years but am being video taped (geometry) for home schoolers to use - so I have to contribute to the room visuals - I have to do one bulletin board a month so at least I have time to get it ready.
I'm also going on a class outing with the junior class Friday evening for a few hours - they'll do football, and a bunch of kid stuff followed by sandwiches, chips, soft drinks, and dessert treats.
I'm not taking a class for my lates degree this fall so that is why I'm not online much - I'll try to work through your emails over then next week or two if I can now that I know they are there.
Gotta go - I was supposed to go kiss the boys goodnight but I think they may have already dozed off - if Ty (5) is still awake he will want me to snuggle with him for a while.
See ya,
Eric

1 comment:

  1. Eric ~ You have a lovely family. Thank you so much for the e-mail and the pictures!
    Carron

    ReplyDelete