Friday, December 22, 2006

Carron,

Thank you very much. I know that you and your children, along with your parents, will have a wonderful time together this Christmas.

Each year brings so much change. This past year, I know that you have positively affected and changed many peoples' lives. From the class reunion, to the reuniting of friends, to what you have done for Scott Weber. May you continue to touch so many hearts, in so many good ways.

I, along with many others, highly respect you. I am glad for the time we spend together. I am proud to know you as a friend.

The offer goes to you as well. If you need anything, I will do my best.

Merry, Merry Christmas!

Doug (Wortman)

4 comments:

  1. Doug ~ You are a kind man. Thank you for your nice words. I just do what I can. That's all there is to it.

    You are a great friend. Please stay in touch.

    Carron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Carron, for your donation and fundraising efforts for Tanager Place. The difference you made in the childrens' lives knows no bounds.

    You are one amazing woman.

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Carron for everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who Mr./Mrs. Anonymous is, but you are very welcome.

    ReplyDelete