Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hi, Carron,
Great to hear from you. I am also happy to see that the weather has been warm back home. People are all worked up over this global warming, but I am all for it. It keeps my utility bills down and Iowa will be a tropical vacation Mecca in a few thousand years. Heck, I am thinking of putting in a coal fired furnace to speed things up. The weather here is really pretty good. The mornings are cool, in the upper 30s, but the days are sunny and in the 50s. The rainy season is here and a couple days a week are rainy.
Christmas is almost here. The care packages arrive daily and we are overwhelmed with the generosity of family, friends, and a host of people and organizations I have never met. There is a group out of Michigan that sends packages and letters. There are great people in the world.
I hope you have a great Christmas break. Don't work too hard and try to relax. We are going to have a few light days here.
I think it is great what you are doing for the kids of Tanager Place. I don't know where you find the time.
Take care and have a safe and Merry Christmas and an even more safe New Year...
CW3 Scott Weber
1034th CSSB
302-242-9545
To Serve The Warrior

No comments:

Post a Comment