Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hey, everyone!
I have heard from so many of you who have mentioned getting together over the Christmas holidays. Why don't you all leave a comment or send me an e-mail telling me what day would work best for you. And, give me ideas what you want to do. We don't have to go to a bar again. Let's have a change of scenery.
I am tired of making decisions. I am leaving it all up to you guys. You tell me this time. :-)
Hope you're all doing well and I look forward to hearing from you.
Carron

2 comments:

  1. Lisa Harms sent me an e-mail saying she is going to be home from Dec. 23-26. Looks like a tight squeeze there.

    Any ideas??

    Carron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just let me know when and where! I'll do what I can to be there!!
    If Lisa is still home on the 26th, maybe that evening could work? What's everyone's else's schedules look like?

    ReplyDelete