Friday, December 15, 2006

Hi, classmates,
Just wanted you all to know that Linda Kerton (Albertson) has been nominated for "Minnesota Teacher of the Year." (She received "Minnesota FRENCH Teacher of the Year" a few years back, but this is the biggie.) Anyway, she asked me write a letter of recommendation for her, and, of course, I was extremely honored to do so. She will find out soon if she wins. Let's all send good thoughts her way. I received an e-mail from her today saying she received my letter and forwarded it on to the committee. I told her that WHEN she wins, I am going to stand with pride at the awards ceremony and scream, "Hatcher hasn't been on a hotel balcony in damn year 27 years and it's all your fault."
Never would I admit my part in that debacle.
I'll keep you all posted when I hear the news!
CB

No comments:

Post a Comment