Friday, February 16, 2007

Carron,

They have fixed the system by resetting something, so you and Tony are now officially present on the website.

Again, thanks so much for your more than generous donation. It never ceases to amaze me how caring some people can be. I have been bragging you up around work all day, and couldn’t be prouder to be listed amongst those that you consider a friend.

Where did you and Tony go bowling last time?

I would love to hit the lanes with you, but need to coordinate this pretty far in advance if possible. Our Scout Venture Crew does performances throughout February for Cub Scout groups, and they fall on Saturdays and Sundays, so my weekends are busier then normal right now. I still try to work in a couple of games on Sunday if time permits.

Anyway, I need to get back to the grind here at work, so I will talk to you later.

John (Starr)

(Hey, classmates, go to this site and check it out. John is doing wonderful things in the Big Brother/Big Sister program. Tony and I are going to hone his bowling skills by taking him out and kicking his butt! :-) Make a donation to a very worthy cause while you're at it...)

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=212653&lis=1&kntae212653=C2327EAE8CEF419CAD122916177639A1&supId=161783965

1 comment:

  1. John, you do such good things.

    Every day, I am amazed by how we can all make the world a better place one little step at a time.

    I am proud, as well, to call you my friend.

    ReplyDelete