Tuesday, February 6, 2007

I received a most awesome phone call from Mike Hauser tonight. It appears he has been very busy with work and kids and family and the military. He mentioned he may be going to Iraq this summer for at least six months. Let's all hope and pray that doesn't happen. Mike sounded so happy. He also said he will probably be in Iowa this summer for RAGBRAI and how fun it would be to meet up with him. Tony and I promised him, that wherever he is, we will be there. What another fun way to hook up with a classmate.

So glad you called, Mike. LOVED hearing from you.

CB

4 comments:

  1. Wherever he is, we will be there??? I like you Mike, but I squoosh my testicles to a bicycle seat for nobody!! Pick and town, and we'll party with you when you get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen here, doofus. I didn't say we were riding along. I said we would be wherever he is. Pretty much the same thing you just said. Get it straight, dammit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony - Glad to see that you are in total control! I really look forward to catching up with you guys in one of the towns! Take care and stay in touch.

    Ciao,
    Mike

    ReplyDelete