Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hi Carron,

Another holiday come and gone and I am several pounds heavier because of it. I keep saying after the holiday I will really get on this diet thing. Easter is next and, of course, there is no chocolate associated with Easter. I run 5 days a week, but apparently not enough.

We have been kept busy these past few weeks with the SURGE that everyone has heard about. The supply piece is huge and we are doing what we can.

Spring is here. The highs are now near 70 and we are looking forward to "bug"season. The rainy season has proven to be a non-rainy season and that is a great thing. Maybe not for the local farmers, but it has been for us thus far.

I do miss my family and I am becoming like a little kid looking forward to Christmas. May is around the corner and I will be back then for my son's graduation. With any luck, I will be home for good around the first of August. We'll see.

Stay warm. I don't miss the brutal cold.

Scott (Weber)

1 comment:

  1. Scott, how wonderful to hear from you!! I get all teary-eyed when I see your name in my inbox because it means you are okay. Thanks for getting back to me so soon.

    GREAT to hear from you!

    CB

    ReplyDelete