Saturday, February 10, 2007

Oh, my God, did Tony and I have fun Saturday night! Scott (Petersen) called and invited us over to his beautiful new home. He and his girlfriend, Diane, showed us a hell of a good time. (More pictures of their gorgeous home above....)

Here we all are having a great time at their house. Tony and I laughed so damn hard our stomachs hurt. If you have never been around these two people before, Scott and Diane are hilarious! Can't remember ever having so much fun.






1 comment:

  1. Hi to all, I am not from this class, thank God because that would mean I would have went to school with Scott (Honey I am joking ok!) I/we just wanted to tell Carron & Tony that Scott's & my stomach hurts also from laughing. You guys are so much fun & I needed to laugh that hard.

    You both should have been comedians. We are thrilled you had a good time, as we did also. We like to do a lot of laughing so that worked out well for all of us. Tony, I forgot to tell you we always take off the comforter off our bed before we lay on it..tee hee! But we will let it go this time. :)

    Thanks to both of you for warming our hearts & our tummies & making us feel better with the Pepto Bismol you brought. Oh, Scott corrected me, " AGAIN." I get confused because it was pink (Tequila Rose)mmmmm...!! That was so sweet of you. But next time could you bring two bottles, it was a very small bottle. We hope you felt welcome in our home, we loved having you. Maybe next time I'll cook for you but then you might want to bring the real Pepto. Remember our house is for living & laughing & you are always welcome here.

    Big hug,
    Diane (Scott's woman)

    ReplyDelete