Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hi Carron:

That was so nice of you to send me an e-mail. You do such a great job keeping in contact with everyone.


We had a great holiday too. Rockwell shut down for 12 days over Christmas. We are so spoiled here to get that time off and not having to use vacation. It went by very quickly. I was able to get some home projects done which is always nice. I don't have any holiday photos to send. I need to start doing that. It is always such a hectic time that I never think to take pictures.


I keep very busy working at Rockwell Full-Time plus I have my side business with Premier Designs Jewelry. I have so much fun with it. I definitely keep busy all the time.


Sorry it took so long to respond. I was hoping something exciting would happen but nothing new to report there. Just keeping busy all the time and looking forward to spring.


Take care. It's great to hear from you.

Ellen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellen

    I walked by a cabinet today that had your name on it. 18,000 people at Rockwell and I happen to go by you the same day you make a post.
    Scott

    ReplyDelete