Saturday, February 17, 2007

Carron,

This is my first week back of class on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, then clinical on Thursdays, Fridays, then work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. Three more weeks of it....then a little bit of a break, then spring break, then only 5 weeks after that.

We've begun talking about selling our *charming* clinical uniforms and what we are going to do with all of our free time when all we have to do is work.........

I won a drawing for a $500 training for taking the NCLEX-RN (boards) in Hays, KS from May 21-25. I will do that after I do five days of board review at the college. I'm only taking this stinking test ONCE.....and I will pass.......PERIOD! Then the party planning will begin.

We went to Topeka last week for Nurse's Day At The Legislature and after taking FULL advantage of the free drinks from 5-7 PM in our hotel lounge, and we wandered our way to the Hooter's across the parking lot where we proceeded to get hammered. Lance called me while we were there and I was apologizing to him for getting smashed. He said, "I truly think you've earned this one. I've kind forgotten how much fun you can be after a few drinks." We chuckled. I haven't done much partying since starting school.

Tell everyone hi....chat with you later.

Deb (Wilcox)

1 comment:

  1. From the tones in your e-mails, Deb, it appears to me that you are pretty stinkin' hilarious without getting hammered!!

    ReplyDelete