Friday, April 27, 2007

ALMOST HOME...
Hi, Carron,

Sorry to hear about your Mom and Dad. I know they will both come through just fine. I also received your photos. Super.

I am anxious to head home. I am under two weeks now. Can't wait. We have less than 100 days left in theater also. It seems like forever. I am sure I mentioned this before, but it will be just 3 weeks shy of a year from the last time I saw my kids when I return home on leave. That is a lifetime. It seems that way.

Carol says the Labrador sleeps on my side of the bed now. I hope he remembers who owns the bed. He is a big fellow and I would hate to have to fight for my place.

I received an e-mail from Milt Luckstead today along with a couple of pictures. He is doing great and so is his son. I find it amazing how we all have grown and raised our families. Who would have guessed all those years ago?

Well, I better let you get back to work, assuming you are at work.

Take care.

Scott

1 comment:

  1. Ummm....after not seeing your beautiful wife for over a year, I am guessing the dog will lose that battle!!!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete