Saturday, April 28, 2007

MARY JO AND DEER COLLIDE
(Mary Jo and a deer collided. From what I understand, the deer came through her windshield and Mary Jo got hurt pretty badly. Let's all send her our get well wishes. Poor thing. Send her an e-mail at suchatailwind@yahoo.com)

Hi, Carron,

Thanks so much for the letter and concern. I am doing ok. Just got home yesterday from the second surgery. My mouth is wired shut. Some will be happy about that. LOL. I have a few more surgeries to go, but not sure when yet.

But you shouldn't be worrying about me. You have enough on your plate with your folks. Hope they are doing well with all that is happening to them.

Just thought I'd touch base quick and let you know I'm ok and just dealing with what that rotten deer did to me. I'll be myself again soon enough... could have been worse.

Happy to hear about you and Tony! You deserve a special guy in your life. Take care.


Mary Jo

2 comments:

  1. Mary Jo, it is so you to be worried about me when you are going through such a hard time yourself. You take care of YOU and let us know what we can do to help.

    I guess a big steak dinner is out of the question?? How about jello and broth? Man, I feel your pain, honey.

    ReplyDelete